Things to Do in the Latham, NY Area
Are you looking for things to do in Latham, NY or the surrounding area? We’ve put together a guide of entertaining activities that you can enjoy after you stop in for a tour of our apartments.
- See a Siena Saints basketball game – For an exciting evening, we recommend that you watch a Siena basketball game. They regularly play at the Times Union Center, which is just a short drive away from Latham.
- Roller Skate at Guptill’s Arena – Guptill’s Arena is the world’s largest indoor roller skating rink! Skate between the beginner’s rink, baby rink, and the main skating floor. Guptill’s also offers a snack bar and arcade for when you want a break from roller skating. Love ice cream? Enjoy 80 award winning ice cream flavors at Guptill’s Ice Cream between March and October.
- Take the family to ALL 4 FUN – Have fun and be physically active by taking your family to ALL 4 FUN. They have go-kart racing, mini-golf, and batting cages!
- Stop by Spare Time Latham – An ideal destination for both adults and kids alike, Spare Time Latham has bowling lanes, video games, and delicious dinner and dessert options.
- Visit the indoor driving range at Afrim Sports – Afrim’s Sports has several locations throughout the Capital Region including one in Latham, NY. The Latham location includes a large, indoor turf field ideal for soccer, lacrosse, field hockey, flag-football, birthday parties and more.
- Painting with a Twist – Painting with a Twist is a great place to relax and have fun with your friends. Follow along as an instructor guides you through painting your next masterpiece. Bring your own bottle of wine or beverage and settle in to a two- or three-hour class.
- See a Show at Curtain Call Theatre – Curtain Call Theatre offers residents of Latham and beyond professionally produced plays, one man shows, and musicals. Tickets are $25 per person and shows happen Thursday through Sunday.
- Ice skate at Hudson Valley Community College – Starting in October, the public can enjoy Hudson Valley’s Conway Ice Rink. Hours are Monday-Friday Noon – 2pm and Saturday and Sunday 4 – 6:15pm. Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for children under 12.
- Tour the New York State Capitol – The New York State Capitol building represents the seat of New York State government and is located on the peak of Albany’s State Street Hill. The building offers free walk-in tours as well as official guided tours. If you’re new to the area, it’s a great way to learn about New York!
- Golf at West Turnpike Country Club – If you love golf and are in the Capital Region, playing 18 holes at this scenic course is a great way to spend the day. Become a member or drop in for the day to play 9 or 18 holes. The Stone Fox Grill is a great place to stop for lunch or dinner once your game is finished.
If you want to learn more about the area, or fun things to do, don’t hesitate to ask us during your tour of our apartments. Don’t forget to check our lists of top restaurants in addition to parks in the area. We look forward to hearing from you.